Updated: February 26, 2015
In 2011, Auxiliary Services announced Georgia Tech’s revised catering policy and preferred catering list, which is in existence for the next five years. As you begin your spring planning and review your food and beverage needs, keep the following in mind:
- Our primary caterer is Georgia Tech Catering, which must be used in the Student Center.
- Our six secondary caterers are Bold American, Carlyle’s, Highland Bakery, Proof of the Pudding, Rising Roll Gourmet, and Time to Dine.
- Chuck’s Famous is authorized to obtain ethnic foods to meet unique cultural needs on campus.
- Georgia Tech is an exclusive Coca-Cola campus; when serving applicable beverages, they must be Coca-Cola products.
- Technology Square restaurants can also cater your event: Barrelhouse Tavern, Rays/Cedars, Tin Drum, and Waffle House. Please note that Moe’s and Yogli Mogli are not Tech Square restaurants.
- When planning on-campus events, planners must use preferred caterers. However, if you are at an off-campus venue, you are permitted to use caterers both on and off the preferred list.
Do you have a question regarding our catering policy and/or the new catering list? Email us at email@example.com and we will help you find the answer!